Everything you could possibly want really is on your doorstep and if you want a change from the many local bars, restaurants and coffee shops a short ride into central London gives you numerous options. There are plenty of convenience stores, and a couple of supermarkets, nearby to ensure you never run out of essential.
With spectacular views of the London Stadium and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, our Stratford ONE property is set within an iconic location close to the centre of London.
All bedrooms at Stratford ONE come with a private bathroom. The communal areas here at Stratford ONE are pretty special, inside and out. Inside, the huge common room has pool, ping pong, retro Space Invaders arcade games, table football, and a cinema room. And when it’s time to study, you’ll find plenty of desk space for that too.
Outside, a large courtyard is ideal for warmer weather, as are the roof terraces on floors 12, 14, and 18. There’s even a penthouse-style sky lounge on the 24th floor that you can reserve to enjoy some of the best views in the city.
As well as the Olympic park, next door you’ll find Westfield shopping centre, home to all the shops and restaurants you could ever need. And when you need to get into the centre of London, the Jubilee Line will get you there from Stratford station in 15 minutes.
1 International Way, Stratford, London, E20 1GS
En-suite rooms are packed with features such as a private bathroom, a comfortable single bed, your own desk and Wi-Fi connected work space. A typical room is 12.5 metres squared.You will have a shared lounge and fully fitted kitchen area to relax in with your flat mates.You’ll find plenty of room for your stuff with a large wardrobe and under-bed storage space.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
1. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence up to four weeks before the Start Date. In such case the Student shall be liable to made the Booking Fee and the Deposit Payment which shall become non-refundable and;
2. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence in the 4-week period immediately before the Start Date. In such case the Licensee shall remain liable to pay;
3. Prior to the Start Date the Licensee may, on receipt of notice from the British Embassy that the Licensee’s application for a visa to enable entry to the UK has been refused, cancel this Licence by notice in writing to the Licensor, provided that the Licensee also provides the Licensor with a copy of the letter from the British Embassy within 15 days of the date of issue. In such case the Licensor shall remain liable for payment of the Booking Fee.
4. The Licensor may cancel this Licence on notice in writing to the Licensee prior to the Start Date. In such case all fees previously paid under this Licence shall be repaid to the Licensee.
5. Licensee may cancel this Licence after the Start Date; Licensee shall be liable to pay;