We are UK's Leading Student Accommodation Provider in London
London is the capital city of the United Kingdom and one of the largest cities in the world. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations attracting around 30 million visitors from other countries every year. There are approximately 110,000 national and international students who travel to London to get one of the best and recognised degrees. The UK’s capital city is a meeting point for people with every sort of background and you are guaranteed to find people and places that will help you make it your new home. Best Student Halls is also here for this reason: we understand that moving to such an enormous but amazing city can be a hard transition, we are here to make you feel welcome and provide you with the best Student Accommodation in London that you can possibly imagine. This multicultural city offers 40 universities with some ranking as the best universities in the world. With their top reputation and offering degrees in a wide range of subjects, the city has become the top destination for students looking to study here and looking for some of the best Student Flats in London. Furthermore, Best Student Halls is here for you.
Why choose Best Student Halls for your next Student Accommodation? The answer is simple; we provide the best Student Halls in London and all over the world. Our Student Flat services are well recognised and are able to guarantee everything that you want and need. Here are just a few benefits of why you should book with Best Student Halls.
1. We have a selection of Student Housing London with en-suite rooms with spectacular views and on-site services. We offer a wide range of Private Student Accommodation in London such as studio flats with your own kitchenette and bathroom, shared room between two people with private en-suite and kitchen or Student Flats with your own bedroom and bathroom whilst sharing a big living space. The choice is yours and we will be able to provide it for you.
2. At Best Student Halls we ensure that your safety comes first, therefore security and maintenance teams are always on-site and at your disposal 24/7. Everywhere throughout our Student Houses in London, there are secured door entries and locks, CCTV cameras throughout the buildings; you have nothing to worry about. (We are especially talking to your parents).
3. Living in London does not come cheap and at Best Student Halls we do not want you to worry about money, consequently we provide Cheap Student Accommodation with all bills included and up to £200 cash back in return when you move in. It doesn’t get better than this does it?
4. The Student Housing that we deliver are fully equipped with outdoor courtyards, indoor gyms and common rooms. Also head over to the cinema room to enjoy a good movie in good company.
5. As you can imagine, London is a massive city therefore you will not always find student accommodation on university campus, however Best Student Halls will guarantee that your Student Halls are near to transport links and the tube London, which is arguably the best and quickest transport in the UK so you will never be late for your lectures and seminars.
We are not going to lie, living in London is not cheap but everywhere in the capital you will be able to find discounts on food, shops, museums, bars, etc. to help you enjoy your student experience more…so take advantage of this. Let’s take a look at the benefits that the city has to offer during your stay here with Best Student Halls.
For the shopping enthusiasts, Oxford Street and Regent Street are undoubtfully the most famous streets in London and they are home to some of the top brands and trust us when we say that you will be able to find a shop for everything you need. If you want to experience the ‘luxury life’ for a little bit, walk in to Selfridges and Harrods and have a look around at the extravagance and elegance of these shopping centres. If you love a bargain and markets, take the tube and walk over to Camden Town where you can discover independent clothing shops, little jewellery stores and delicious street food. And because Best Student Halls is of top excellence, we provide the best Student Accommodation in all of these locations.
There will be no shortage of things to do in London, especially when it comes to art and culture housing more than 170 museums, including some of the world’s finest. On a rainy day why not go to the National Gallery and the British Museum and have a deep culture intake? You will definitely enjoy it. Other museums include: Tate Modern, Imperial War Museum and if you absolutely love galleries travel to South Kensington and visit three museums in one day: the Science Museum, Natural History Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum (a museum of art and design)…all for free!
Amongst the buildings and the working sites, London has its fair share of parks in which you can have a nice stroll, feed the ducks and squirrel and enjoy the company of your fellow classmates. Walk to Regents Park and Hyde Park, summers here are incredible and if you choose the contract length of 52 weeks in the Student Housing in London that Best Student Halls provides, you will be able to see London go through the season changes, and it is beautiful.
Are you a fan of sports? Best Student Halls provides Student Halls in London near Wembley Stadium and Wimbledon. And if you love music and concerts, there will be no lack of musical and concerts in the West End and the O2 Arena. If you consider yourself a trendy person and in love with fashion, walk around Soho and Shoreditch in which you can find independent shops that sell some of the fashionable clothes in the city and after shopping, head over to a cute café for a cup of English Breakfast Tea.
We will be at your availability providing you with the best Private Student Accommodation in London, near some of the high-ranking universities such as Kings College, University College, Queen Mary University, Imperial College and many others. You see? London is an amazing city to live in, so choose your Student Halls with Best Student Halls, because these will be amazing too. Above is a list of Student Halls and Student Accommodation available in the multicultural capital city of the United Kingdom, London.