Scape Wembley is a brand new, purpose-built student residence that was opened in September 2017. The residence is closely located to Wembley Stadium is the home of international football as well as hosting NFL matches, Champions League football and Boxing and has welcomed some of the world's greatest artists such as Adele and The Stone Roses. In the shadows of the stadium is the iconic concert and events venue Wembley Arena, which has a calendar full of the stars of comedy, sport and music, just waiting to grace the stage.
Wembley has great connections to the hustle of the city and the natural beauty of the nearby countryside. The Metropolitan and Jubilee lines are ready to whisk you into the heart of the west end in less than 20 minutes. Or if you fancy a change of scenery, the peaceful hills and village life of the Chilterns are only a short journey away.
The residence provides the means for a comfortable stay in London. There is super-fast 100MB Wi-Fi,quiet study rooms, a state of the art cinema room, and a free 24-hour gym.
Fulton Rd, Wembley Park, London, HA9 0TF
South-East facing and two windows for brighter days. Each studio consists of a small double bed, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a small sofa, desk, and light. There is free Wi-Fi in every room. All the studios have desks and plenty of storage space. There is a private bathroom, with walk-in shower and the rooms are all well ventilated, lit and heated.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
1. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence up to four weeks before the Start Date. In such case the Student shall be liable to made the Booking Fee and the Deposit Payment which shall become non-refundable and;
2. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence in the 4-week period immediately before the Start Date. In such case the Licensee shall remain liable to pay;
3. Prior to the Start Date the Licensee may, on receipt of notice from the British Embassy that the Licensee’s application for a visa to enable entry to the UK has been refused, cancel this Licence by notice in writing to the Licensor, provided that the Licensee also provides the Licensor with a copy of the letter from the British Embassy within 15 days of the date of issue. In such case the Licensor shall remain liable for payment of the Booking Fee.
4. The Licensor may cancel this Licence on notice in writing to the Licensee prior to the Start Date. In such case all fees previously paid under this Licence shall be repaid to the Licensee.
5. Licensee may cancel this Licence after the Start Date; Licensee shall be liable to pay;