One Penrhyn Road
KT1 2 BT
Kingston upon Thames is truly a place like no other. Cool and trendy, yet of huge historical importance, it’s London, but not as you know it. A bustling market town with superb shopping and plenty of student friendly restaurants and night life, Kingston’s riverside location, meandering tow paths, Royal Parks and nearby Palace combine to make it a very special place to live.
One Penryhn Road are incredibly fortunate to have London's largest open space just a 15 minute walk away. One of London's Royal Parks, Richmond is the biggest enclosed space in London. This vast space offers our students an oasis of calm in which to take a welcome break from their studies.
One Penrhyn Road provides international and domestic student accommodation in the heart of elegant Kingston Upon Thames, just minutes from the University of Kingston's Penrhyn Road campus.
Only 25 minutes from Central London, One Penrhyn Road is the clear choice for students wanting to experience city living, whilst also enjoying the comforts that beautiful Kingston-on-Thames has to offer.
Totally self contained, these dual occupancy rooms provide you with everything you need including; en-suite facilities, fully fitted kitchen, plenty of storage and study space. Our Twin Studios are approximately 21.9sqm in size and are located on the mezzanine, 1st and 2nd levels.
Approximately 21.9 sqm
3/4 size beds
1st and 2nd Levels
Our totally self contained studios have everything you need to enjoy your student experience, including an en-suite bathroom, fully fitted kitchen and private study area. Our Studios are approximately 18.5 sqm in size and are located on the Mezzanine, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th levels. And with our comfy 3/4 double bed, dual occupancy is also an
Our totally self contained studios have everything you need to enjoy your student experience, including en-suite facilities, a fully fitted kitchen and a perfectly crafted private study area. Our Premium Studios are approximately 19sqm in size and are located on levels 1, 2, 3 and 4. As our Premium Studios come with a comfy 3/4 double bed, double occupancy is an option.
The Premium Plus Studio is the newest room type available at One Penrhyn Road. Recently refurbished to a high quality, this spacious self-contained studio is the perfect home from home whilst at the university.
Complete with its own en-suite bathroom, private kitchenette, study area and plenty of storage, it provides everything you need to enjoy your student experience. Our Premium Plus Studios are approximately 21.9 sqm in size and are located on the 2nd level of the building.
Our totally self-contained Deluxe Studios have everything you need to enjoy your student experience. Equipped with en-suite facilities, a fully fitted kitchen, as well as a large desk space with chair, and a dining table with a chair. Our Deluxe Studios are approximately 21.5sqm in size and are located on levels 1, 2, 3 and 4. And with our comfy 3/4 double bed, double occupancy is also an option.
Our largest and most luxurious room type…these spacious self-contained studios have everything you need including; a 3/4 double bed, combi microwave oven, hob, study desk and chair, breakfast bar, kitchen stool, recycling bins, double wardrobe and under bed storage all included – leaving you free to concentrate on your studies. Our Deluxe Plus Studios are approximately 23.5sqm in size and are located on the 3rd and 4th levels.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Our Guarantee to all International Students .
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Booking Information for 2020/21
We fully understand that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 at the moment and possible consequent travel restrictions. If you book a room for September 2020 today, but are then disallowed from travelling to the UK due to the relevant Government travel restrictions, exclusively as a result of Covid-19 and therefore no longer require the room, you will be released from your booking – see below Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
• This guarantee is open to all international students applying for higher education in the UK for the 2020/21 academic year.
• If an applicant is disallowed from travelling to the UK exclusively as a result of Covid19, they need to provide evidence from either the UK Government or from the Government where you live confirming this advice (in English). This must be provided to the Host no later than 1st August 2020.
• On production of the relevant Government confirmation (in English), the applicant's booking will be cancelled in full, with a full refund of any 2020/21 rental payments made.
• All applicants wishing to take up this option need to contact the accommodation where they placed their booking directly in order to activate this Guarantee.
• Any applicants who do not provide evidence by the dates outlined above, will be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual charges.
• Email confirmation will be sent to all students that are accepted onto this guarantee once they have paid advance rent and confirmed their guarantor details where applicable.
• Please note in the case of dual occupancy both parties must be eligible for this guarantee in order for it to apply.
• Please note that if you cancel the room and rebook, the room may not be available, and the price may be revised in August and September 2020.
• These terms and conditions are correct as at 25th March 2020 but property provider reserves the right to change them or remove this guarantee at any time without prior notice.