One Penrhyn Road
KT1 2 BT
Our totally self-contained Deluxe Studios have everything you need to enjoy your student experience. Equipped with en-suite facilities, a fully fitted kitchen, as well as a large desk space with chair, and a dining table with a chair. Our Deluxe Studios are approximately 21.5sqm in size and are located on levels 1, 2, 3 and 4. And with our comfy 3/4 double bed, double occupancy is also an option.
Our largest and most luxurious room type…these spacious self-contained studios have everything you need including; a 3/4 double bed, combi microwave oven, hob, study desk and chair, breakfast bar, kitchen stool, recycling bins, double wardrobe and under bed storage all included – leaving you free to concentrate on your studies. Our Deluxe Plus Studios are approximately 23.5sqm in size and are located on the 3rd and 4th levels.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Our Guarantee to all International Students .
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Booking Information for 2020/21
We fully understand that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 at the moment and possible consequent travel restrictions. If you book a room for September 2020 today, but are then disallowed from travelling to the UK due to the relevant Government travel restrictions, exclusively as a result of Covid-19 and therefore no longer require the room, you will be released from your booking – see below Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
• This guarantee is open to all international students applying for higher education in the UK for the 2020/21 academic year.
• If an applicant is disallowed from travelling to the UK exclusively as a result of Covid19, they need to provide evidence from either the UK Government or from the Government where you live confirming this advice (in English). This must be provided to the Host no later than 1st August 2020.
• On production of the relevant Government confirmation (in English), the applicant's booking will be cancelled in full, with a full refund of any 2020/21 rental payments made.
• All applicants wishing to take up this option need to contact the accommodation where they placed their booking directly in order to activate this Guarantee.
• Any applicants who do not provide evidence by the dates outlined above, will be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual charges.
• Email confirmation will be sent to all students that are accepted onto this guarantee once they have paid advance rent and confirmed their guarantor details where applicable.
• Please note in the case of dual occupancy both parties must be eligible for this guarantee in order for it to apply.
• Please note that if you cancel the room and rebook, the room may not be available, and the price may be revised in August and September 2020.
• These terms and conditions are correct as at 25th March 2020 but property provider reserves the right to change them or remove this guarantee at any time without prior notice.