Nestled in the historical city of Carlisle, you’ll find the fantastic Denton Holme Student Village; your home from home while at university. A friendly and sociable environment located just a short distance from the University of Cumbria campuses, it has everything you want from a student home and more. And when you need a break from studying, you haven’t far to go to reach the city centre and all its lively cafes, bars and shops either.
Famous for its status as a Roman settlement, the prison of fugitive Mary, Queen of Scots and just a stone’s throw of the mighty Hadrian’s Wall, Carlisle is a city packed with history and heritage. But there’s much more to Carlisle than it’s shady past. You’ll find top rated restaurants, a vibrant nightlife and a whole host of entertain venues for a jam-packed student life. And if you fancy a change of scenery, the Scottish border is just 10 miles south of the city.
15 Kangol Place, Norfolk Street, Carlisle, CA2 5GX
The contract ends on 3rd July 2021.
7' x 3'3"
Large desk and chair
Microwave, toaster, kettle
Shared Freeview TV
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Our Guarantee to all International Students .
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Booking Information for 2020/21
We fully understand that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 at the moment and possible consequent travel restrictions. If you book a room for September 2020 today, but are then disallowed from travelling to the UK due to the relevant Government travel restrictions, exclusively as a result of Covid-19 and therefore no longer require the room, you will be released from your booking – see below Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
• This guarantee is open to all international students applying for higher education in the UK for the 2020/21 academic year.
• If an applicant is disallowed from travelling to the UK exclusively as a result of Covid19, they need to provide evidence from either the UK Government or from the Government where you live confirming this advice (in English). This must be provided to the Host no later than 1st August 2020.
• On production of the relevant Government confirmation (in English), the applicant's booking will be cancelled in full, with a full refund of any 2020/21 rental payments made.
• All applicants wishing to take up this option need to contact the accommodation where they placed their booking directly in order to activate this Guarantee.
• Any applicants who do not provide evidence by the dates outlined above, will be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual charges.
• Email confirmation will be sent to all students that are accepted onto this guarantee once they have paid advance rent and confirmed their guarantor details where applicable.
• Please note in the case of dual occupancy both parties must be eligible for this guarantee in order for it to apply.
• Please note that if you cancel the room and rebook, the room may not be available, and the price may be revised in August and September 2020.
• These terms and conditions are correct as at 25th March 2020 but property provider reserves the right to change them or remove this guarantee at any time without prior notice.