Our Classic Ensuites are very popular with our second year students looking to live with friends. Located on the ground and first floors, they are designed to give a balance of privacy, with your own private bedroom, and communal space, with a shared kitchen and lounge area between 7 to 8 people. Each ensuite comes with a compact double bed, study desk & chair, wardrobe with shelving, full length mirror and ensuite bathroom.
Our Premium Ensuites are designed to give you a sense of community. You’ll have 13 to 15 square metres of space, private bedroom with a compact double bed, wardrobe with shelving, full length mirror and ensuite bathroom while sharing your apartment’s kitchen and lounge area with 6 other people. The Premium Ensuites are located throughout the ground, 1st and 3rd floors - you just need to choose.
Our Deluxe Ensuites give you extra liveable space. Each have 4 to 5 square metres extra and are located throughout all four floors - we like to give you options. These ensuites are also perfect for community living as they’re in 4-bedroom apartments. Each room includes a compact double bed, study desk & chair, wardrobe with shelving, full length mirror and ensuite bathroom. However, talk to us today as there are only 6 Deluxe Ensuites available.
Our Superior Ensuites are designed to give you all the space you need for your things. The Superior Ensuites are 19 to 26 square metres and are located at the end of the corridors, meaning they’ll be quieter and offer better views of the city. These ensuites include a compact double bed, study desk & chair, wardrobe with shelving, full length mirror and ensuite bathroom. Plus, a large shared kitchen with dining table, and a lounge area with sofas & large LCD smart TV.
Our Classic Studios are designed to give you privacy in a cosy environment. They are 18.5 - 20.9 square metres in size and have all the things you need to balance your personal and study life. The Classic Studios are located on the second floor of Nido and each includes a compact double bed, large LCD smart TV, wardrobe, desk & chair, full length mirror, breakfast bar and chairs, kitchenette and ensuite bathroom.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Once you have chosen your room, paid your holding deposit and digitally signed your agreement, your booking with Best Student Halls is confirmed. From this date, you will have to pay all amounts due under your agreement unless a replacement tenant is found for your room.
– All replacement tenants must be 18 years old or over and enrolled as full-time student in a university or college. Where the accommodation has agreements with set universities, the replacement may be restricted to that university. Please check with your Residence Team.
– The replacement tenant must take over the agreement for your chosen room, at your agreed rate and term.
– The replacement tenant must pay their holding deposit and digitally sign their agreement before your cancellation will be processed.
– The replacement tenant, where reasonable, must provide a suitable Guarantor. The Guarantor must accept the Terms and Conditions set out in the agreement.
Once the process has been completed in line with the above, your cancellation will be approved. Your holding deposit will be retained as your cancellation fee, but all other payments made to us in respect of you upcoming tenancy will be refunded within 28 days.
The following Best Student Halls Guarantees are the exceptions to the above Cancellation Policy.
1ST YEAR GUARANTEE
If you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and your offer of a place at your preferred University/Higher Education Institution is withdrawn by the University/Higher Education Institution because of you not achieving their required entry grades, you may be eligible to be released from your agreement. You may also be eligible to be released from this agreement if you are a prospective first-year undergraduate student and you choose to go to a different University because you have exceeded your expected grades. To apply to be released from this agreement in the circumstances referred to above, you will need to supply us with a copy of:
– A written rejection letter from your chosen university/college or UCAS or a screenshot of your UCAS status which confirms that the required results were not achieved; or
– A copy of the proof of acceptance of your new university by UCAS adjustment.
These document(s) must be received by us within 7 calendar days from the date your results are published. Please email the documentation to your Residence Team. On receipt of the required documentation, it will be verified, and, provided we are satisfied, we will cancel your agreement and refund any deposit or advance rent paid in full.
NO VISA GUARANTEE
If you fail to obtain a UK Visa before the start date of your tenancy, we will cancel your agreement and refund your deposits and any rent payments made so long as you provide the following supporting documentation within 72 hours of receiving your official confirmation:
– Supporting official evidence that your Visa was declined.
– Written confirmation that you wish to cancel your booking.
If you are informed that your university course will be going solely online for a minimum of one semester, we will cancel your agreement and refund your holding deposit and any rent payments made so long as you provide the following supporting documentation:
– Supporting official evidence that your course will be taught online only for a minimum of one semester.
– Written confirmation that you wish to cancel your booking.
This right to cancellation expires on 31st July 2021. Any further cancellations requests related to the teaching delivery of your course due to CV19 restrictions will be discretionary.