We are the Australia's Leading Student Accommodation Provider in Perth
Perth is the fourth-most populous city in Australia and completely surrounded by Australian nature. This city is also known as the ‘Education City’ because thousands of students travel to Perth knowing that they will get the best education with excellent future prospects and Best Student Halls will guarantee the best student housing and additionally paying little money to live in this beautiful city.
Perth blends between the urban metropolitan and the super green nature that surrounds the city, and near the Indian Ocean, students are guaranteed to have the best time of their lives. Best Student Halls will provide your stay with everything you need. We offer excellent student accommodation services guaranteeing safety and security throughout the buildings with CCTV cameras, secure door entries and onsite security and team.
Here are a few reasons of why you should book with Best Student Halls.
1. We offer various range of studio flats and shared room/housing with en-suite bathrooms, fully furnished with high-class comforts. We offer co-working spaces for you to socialise, study and enjoy each other’s company. Desks are available in the rooms because we want you to have the best learning space. Communal kitchens are the perfect opportunity to meet people and perhaps watch movies after a long day at university.
2. Best Student Halls encourages that all international students feel welcome, therefore why not join the activities that the onsite team organises by the outdoor pool and the picnic area, or walk over to the cinema room for a movie night or dance in the music room.
3. At Best Student Halls we understand that student accommodation is a place where a person should feel comfortable and safe. Therefore, we will do everything to provide you with the best properties to select from. We will include WiFi, air conditioning and other amenities in the final price, saving you from the hassle of separate bill letters.
4. Moreover, in most of our student accommodation, we offer different contract lengths depending on your length of study. You can stay one semester (15 weeks) or two semesters (30 / 45 weeks), the choice is up to you and Best Student Halls will accommodate you in every way.
5. Last but not least, the student accommodation in Perth are well located in relation to public transport with bus routes. Therefore, if you attending university in the city centre or travelling to one of the other universities outside Perth, it will always be quick and easy to get there.
Perth is one of the lowest cost cities to live in Australia, therefore students will not have to spend lots of money if they want to go out for food and drinks, and even if Perth is located of the west side of the country making it a bit isolated, transport links will not stop you from traveling to other major cities. As the city is surrounded by nature and close to the ocean, students can enjoy a wide range of activities such as whale watching, surfing, exploring caves and enjoying walks in one of the world’s largest city park, Kings Park. And Best Student Halls will give you a wide range of activities to choose from and help make this the best experience of your life.
Perth is also a region that focuses on music, film, theatre and art. Therefore when students have days off from studying, they will be able to visit museums and galleries in which exhibitions and art collections are presented and easily accessed. If you love the nightlife, head over to Yagan Square, this is the cities liveliest space with bars, cafes and restaurants. The square is a meetup point for residents, workers and especially students who enjoy a nice evening out stress-free from the thought of university.
The city and especially the student accommodation that Best Student Halls will provide, are well linked with public transport, buses and trains to travel outside of the city or to some of the well-known universities, for example, College of Law Western Australia, University of Western Australia (UWA), Murdoch University, Curtin University and many others. These universities offer a wide range of courses for undergraduates and postgraduates, you will not feel alone as these are filled with international students going through the same as you. Best Student Halls is here to help you and make your experience, the best as possible.
Below is a list of student halls and student accommodation available in the ‘Education City’ of Perth.