Lewisham is a vibrant part of South East London with great transport links which can take you right into the heart of the capital. It is very close to creative New Cross with Goldsmiths, University of London, leafy Blackheath with its great parks and the historic Royal Borough of Greenwich with the lovely Greenwich Market, the Observatory and of course the Cutty Sark, all of which make fabulous days or nights out.
It's also local to many popular university campuses, including:
Goldsmiths, University of London - 8 minutes via bus
University of Greenwich - 17 minutes via DLR
King's College London - 26 minutes via train
UCL (University College London) - 45 minutes via train
Oxford International Education Group - 16 minutes via bus
Our bronze studios are 17 sq m in size and come with an en suite bathroom, private kitchen, compact double bed, study space, storage space and superfast broadband.
The rooms include a bed, chair, desk and wardrobe. The en suite bathrooms contain a shower, toilet and sink. The shared kitchens have a 2 ring induction hob, a combination microwave/grill/oven, an under-counter fridge with freezer drawer, and a sink.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
1. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence up to four weeks before the Start Date. In such case the Student shall be liable to made the Booking Fee and the Deposit Payment which shall become non-refundable and;
2. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence in the 4-week period immediately before the Start Date. In such case the Licensee shall remain liable to pay;
3. Prior to the Start Date the Licensee may, on receipt of notice from the British Embassy that the Licensee’s application for a visa to enable entry to the UK has been refused, cancel this Licence by notice in writing to the Licensor, provided that the Licensee also provides the Licensor with a copy of the letter from the British Embassy within 15 days of the date of issue. In such case the Licensor shall remain liable for payment of the Booking Fee.
4. The Licensor may cancel this Licence on notice in writing to the Licensee prior to the Start Date. In such case all fees previously paid under this Licence shall be repaid to the Licensee.
5. Licensee may cancel this Licence after the Start Date; Licensee shall be liable to pay;