A small and friendly community situated in the heart of Bethnal Green, Sunlight Apartments offers rooms in four-bedroom flats, so you can choose to share with your friends. Bethnal Green itself is an increasingly desirable location for students looking to live on the doorstep of uber trendy Shoreditch and the surrounding districts of Brick Lane, Whitechapel and Aldgate. The area acts as a creative hub for design talent, and contains a diverse and artistic population, with shops, boutiques and artisan restaurants all contributing to the vibe. And with many of the city’s universities and colleges such as Queen Mary University of London and Coventry University London Campus within walking distance, and Bethnal Green tube station just a 2-minute walk away, getting to lectures on time is hassle-free.
London. The capital. An epicenter for culture, history and diversity. It’s all there, waiting to be discovered by students. On foot or on bike. By bus or by Tube. Immerse yourself in the London you’ve seen on TV or explore a whole new one. This is a city that can be anything you want it to be.
Sunlight Square, London, E2 6LD
3/4 double bed
Large desk and chair
Microwave, toaster, kettle
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Our Guarantee to all International Students .
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Booking Information for 2020/21
We fully understand that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 at the moment and possible consequent travel restrictions. If you book a room for September 2020 today, but are then disallowed from travelling to the UK due to the relevant Government travel restrictions, exclusively as a result of Covid-19 and therefore no longer require the room, you will be released from your booking – see below Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
• This guarantee is open to all international students applying for higher education in the UK for the 2020/21 academic year.
• If an applicant is disallowed from travelling to the UK exclusively as a result of Covid19, they need to provide evidence from either the UK Government or from the Government where you live confirming this advice (in English). This must be provided to the Host no later than 1st August 2020.
• On production of the relevant Government confirmation (in English), the applicant's booking will be cancelled in full, with a full refund of any 2020/21 rental payments made.
• All applicants wishing to take up this option need to contact the accommodation where they placed their booking directly in order to activate this Guarantee.
• Any applicants who do not provide evidence by the dates outlined above, will be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual charges.
• Email confirmation will be sent to all students that are accepted onto this guarantee once they have paid advance rent and confirmed their guarantor details where applicable.
• Please note in the case of dual occupancy both parties must be eligible for this guarantee in order for it to apply.
• Please note that if you cancel the room and rebook, the room may not be available, and the price may be revised in August and September 2020.
• These terms and conditions are correct as at 25th March 2020 but property provider reserves the right to change them or remove this guarantee at any time without prior notice.