Old Street Residence
Silver Studio rooms are approximately 18 SQM in size. These student rooms come with compact double beds, en suite bathrooms, a study area, storage space and a private kitchenette.
The rooms include a compact double bed, a desk, a chair, a wardrobe, a drawer unit and a magnetic board. The en suite bathrooms contain a shower, toilet and sink. The private kitchenettes have a breakfast bar with 2 bar stools, a 2 ring hob, a combination microwave oven, a sink and a fridge with freezer compartment.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
1. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence up to four weeks before the Start Date. In such case the Student shall be liable to made the Booking Fee and the Deposit Payment which shall become non-refundable and;
2. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence in the 4-week period immediately before the Start Date. In such case the Licensee shall remain liable to pay;
3. Prior to the Start Date the Licensee may, on receipt of notice from the British Embassy that the Licensee’s application for a visa to enable entry to the UK has been refused, cancel this Licence by notice in writing to the Licensor, provided that the Licensee also provides the Licensor with a copy of the letter from the British Embassy within 15 days of the date of issue. In such case the Licensor shall remain liable for payment of the Booking Fee.
4. The Licensor may cancel this Licence on notice in writing to the Licensee prior to the Start Date. In such case all fees previously paid under this Licence shall be repaid to the Licensee.
5. Licensee may cancel this Licence after the Start Date; Licensee shall be liable to pay;