You won’t be late getting to lectures with Firth Point being located just a five-minute walk away from the University of Huddersfield. Then, when uni’s done for the day, head home to relax and unwind at our comfortable accommodation or head to the Students’ Union – which is just over the road. Want to explore the town? No problem. Huddersfield town centre is only five-minutes away and offers a vibrant student nightlife packed with exciting bars, clubs and restaurants.
All our rooms have been designed to help you make the most of your time at university. They are ultra modern, and include lots of little luxuries like high-tech kitchens and beautiful bathrooms. All pictures are indicative as all rooms slightly vary.
*As you may well be aware, anyone new to the country is being asked to quarantine for 14 days. As to cause as little disruption to students as possible, any international students coming to study with us will be able to move into their room 14 days early at no extra charge so that they can self-isolate/quarantine.
Famous for its industrial past, Huddersfield is now a bustling town with a rich architectural heritage, and a vibrant student population. Whether it’s beautiful countryside, a buzzing social scene, impressive landmarks or action-packed sporting events, you’ll find it all in Huddersfield. And did we mention, the people in Huddersfield are some of the friendliest around!
100 Firth Street, Huddersfield, HD1 3BQ
Large desk and chair
3/4 double bed
Large desk and chair
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Our Guarantee to all International Students .
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Booking Information for 2020/21
We fully understand that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 at the moment and possible consequent travel restrictions. If you book a room for September 2020 today, but are then disallowed from travelling to the UK due to the relevant Government travel restrictions, exclusively as a result of Covid-19 and therefore no longer require the room, you will be released from your booking – see below Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
• This guarantee is open to all international students applying for higher education in the UK for the 2020/21 academic year.
• If an applicant is disallowed from travelling to the UK exclusively as a result of Covid19, they need to provide evidence from either the UK Government or from the Government where you live confirming this advice (in English). This must be provided to the Host no later than 1st August 2020.
• On production of the relevant Government confirmation (in English), the applicant's booking will be cancelled in full, with a full refund of any 2020/21 rental payments made.
• All applicants wishing to take up this option need to contact the accommodation where they placed their booking directly in order to activate this Guarantee.
• Any applicants who do not provide evidence by the dates outlined above, will be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual charges.
• Email confirmation will be sent to all students that are accepted onto this guarantee once they have paid advance rent and confirmed their guarantor details where applicable.
• Please note in the case of dual occupancy both parties must be eligible for this guarantee in order for it to apply.
• Please note that if you cancel the room and rebook, the room may not be available, and the price may be revised in August and September 2020.
• These terms and conditions are correct as at 25th March 2020 but property provider reserves the right to change them or remove this guarantee at any time without prior notice.