Blithehale Court is a modern student accommodation located at Bethnal Green and is at a short distance from London City Centre. The student accommodation is well-placed next to many London universities.
Just three minutes’ walk from Bethnal Green London Underground station and only 20 minutes from vibrant Shoreditch, Blithehale Court is the perfect choice for student accommodation in London.
Home to 306 students, all rooms at Blithehale Court come with their own private bathroom. Away from your room, there’s a quiet study area with desks and chairs, and a common room furnished with sofas and a TV, table football, pool and ping pong. Your secluded outdoor courtyard has picnic tables, deckchairs, and a super-sized chess set - ideal for the summer.
Prepare for your exams while munching on your favourite snacks by using the Vending machine, meet up with new people or study with them in the large social spaces, socialize in a clean environment with fortnightly cleaning of communal spaces, safely preserve your bike on-site without any worry and use the Wi-Fi to groove to the latest music topping charts. Students can live in an individual studio flat or opt for an en-suite room in a shared flat.
Nearby, the V&A Museum of Childhood is well worth a visit, even if it’s just to enjoy some peace and quiet in their gardens, and the Backyard Comedy Club plays host to some of the biggest names in the laughter business.
En-suite rooms are packed with features such as a private bathroom, a comfortable single bed, your own desk and Wi-Fi connected work space. A typical room is 12.5 metres squared.You will have a shared lounge and fully fitted kitchen area to relax in with your flat mates.You’ll find plenty of room for your stuff with a large wardrobe and under-bed storage space.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
1. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence up to four weeks before the Start Date. In such case the Student shall be liable to made the Booking Fee and the Deposit Payment which shall become non-refundable and;
2. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence in the 4-week period immediately before the Start Date. In such case the Licensee shall remain liable to pay;
3. Prior to the Start Date the Licensee may, on receipt of notice from the British Embassy that the Licensee’s application for a visa to enable entry to the UK has been refused, cancel this Licence by notice in writing to the Licensor, provided that the Licensee also provides the Licensor with a copy of the letter from the British Embassy within 15 days of the date of issue. In such case the Licensor shall remain liable for payment of the Booking Fee.
4. The Licensor may cancel this Licence on notice in writing to the Licensee prior to the Start Date. In such case all fees previously paid under this Licence shall be repaid to the Licensee.
5. Licensee may cancel this Licence after the Start Date; Licensee shall be liable to pay;