Hollingbury House student accommodation is located in one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country, Brighton. Within the city, Hollingbury House has been strategically located so that the students have easy access to all the major parts of the city. When living in Hollingbury House, you can walk everywhere; from the University of Brighton which is situated only a 10-minute walk away to the Brighton city centre which is located only a 15-minute walk away. The seafront is also located at a comfortable walking distance so that you can reach the beach in under 10 minutes!
Hollingbury House accommodation is characterised by its spacious en-suites, studios and apartments where you can live comfortably. You can choose to live in Standard, Standard Plus or Large Standard En-suite. The other options include Premium and Premium Plus En-suites along with Premium and Standard Studios and One-bed Apartments. You get comfortable sleeping spaces, designated study areas, fully-fitted kitchens and large bathrooms in your Hollingbury House accommodation so that you can create a home away from home. Everything from the furnishings to the fittings is done maintaining the highest standards for a truly luxurious stay.
When it comes to the different facilities offered by Hollingbury House, you will find that the place is second to none! You get high-speed WiFi throughout the property so that you can always stay connected. Additionally, the property features a secure door entry to ensure the physical safety and psychological security of the students. A designated study area and a library have also been added where you can study in peace and quiet. An outdoor courtyard is an excellent place where you can relax and unwind with your friends after a long day at uni or work. On-site teams are always available to answer all your queries.
Brighton is a resort town situated on the southern coast of England. Since the city is situated a mere 47 miles away from the national capital of the country, it is frequented by travellers from around the world! When in Brighton, the first thing that you need to do is visit the pier. It is a bustling place with the expanse of the ocean right in front of your eyes. You can eat at one of the many restaurants, enjoy the rides or even visit the casinos. If you like going off the beaten path, then you can cycle along the Undercliff Path and if you are not comfortable cycling, you can always hike!
Around the city of Brighton, you will find many lost villages and enchanting places off the radar where you can go on your own exploration or make a picnic out of it. If you are interested in sea life but would rather not descend into the ocean, then you must visit the Sea Life Aquarium to make the most of it! If you want a touch of Southeast Asia right in the heart of Brighton, then you must visit the Royal Pavilion. Not only is the building, made in the Indo-Saracenic Revival style, impressive but also holds many fascinating galleries inside.
Our Standard En-suites offer a great balance between space and affordability for both University of Brighton and University of Sussex students.
Hugely popular amongst freshers and early year students, standard en-suites are in 8-bed cluster flats which are ideal for communal living and a fun-filled student experience. The shared communal kitchen/diner is a modern, spacious area, perfect for hanging with your flatmates or studying in a different environment. Plus, you’ll love chilled nights in, in front of the complimentary Smart TV in the living room, streamed seamlessly from our superfast WiFi.
Each en-suite room is 14sq. metres and includes a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room.
Our Standard Plus En-suites are our mid-range en-suite rooms in cluster flats of 7 bedrooms. These rooms are perfect for seekers of social living, who want a good-sized room in a contemporary, new building. Perfect for students at both University of Brighton and University of Sussex, students love Hollingbury for its convenient location, great facilities and friendly customer service team.
Each en-suite room is 14sq. metres and has a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room. The cluster flat offers spacious communal living, with a shared kitchen/living area and a complimentary Smart TV.
Hugely popular amongst freshers and early year students, large standard en-suites are bigger than regular standard en-suites in 8-bed cluster flats which are ideal for communal living and a fun-filled student experience. The shared communal kitchen/diner is a modern, spacious area, perfect for hanging with your flatmates or studying in a different environment. Plus, you’ll love chilled nights in, in front of the complimentary Smart TV in the living room, streamed seamlessly from our superfast WiFi.
Each en-suite room is 14sq. metres and includes a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room.
If you want to live in a social, shared space booking a premium en-suite room in this 6-bed cluster flat may be the perfect choice for you. Hollingbury House is a popular choice amongst both University of Brighton and University of Sussex students for its excellent location, facilities, and friendly on-site team.
As spacious but private retreat from the shared living space, each en-suite room is 14sq. metres and has a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room. The cluster flat offers contemporary communal living, with a shared kitchen/living area and a complimentary Smart TV.
Our Premium Plus En-suite room is the top end of our cluster flat offering at Hollingbury House, a brilliantly located student accommodation for students studying at the University of Brighton or University of Sussex. In a 5-bed cluster flat, the Premium Plus is ideal for students looking for a bit more privacy and space to concentrate on their studies.
In this room you’ll have space to stretch out and enjoy all amenities a student could need: it is 14sq. metres and has a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room. As well as privacy, this accommodation offers plenty of opportunity for socialising in the shared living/dining area and enjoy the complimentary Smart TV with your flatmates.
Lowest Price Studio
The most affordable of all of Hollingbury House’s studio apartments, our Standard Studios are perfect for those seeking a Brighton student accommodation that’s both private and great value for money. With our 14sqm of space, this studio benefits for its own en-suite bathroom, ¾ bed, plenty of storage, desk space and a fitted kitchen area.
Perfect for students studying at both the University of Brighton and University of Sussex, Hollingbury House is an easy commute to campuses and means contemporary, hassle-free student accommodation is available to everyone. Plus, when you’re ready to take break from studying, the communal social area by reception will be a welcome retreat, and an opportunity to socialise with other students in the building.
This self-contained option is very limited at this price and we expect it to be booked quickly.
Spacious Studio for Self-Contained Living
An ideal location just a few minutes’ walk from the University of Brighton and a short commute to the University of Sussex, students looking for a mid-range studio apartment with great amenities need look no further.
This spacious studio offers room to study and relax, and benefits from a 3/4 bed, plenty of storage, desk area and a fitted kitchen area. Plus, all residents are welcome to make use of the shared communal space by reception including Xbox, 2 large Smart TVs, kitchenette, and private study room.
When it comes to Brighton student accommodation, there’s so much choice at Hollingbury House we’ll have a room to suit your need.
This is a great mid-range studio cost for the Brighton market.
At the top end of the Brighton student accommodation, this Premium Studio is a spacious 22sqm+ apartment that’s hugely popular with students who desire privacy, space and contemporary student living. If you’re a student at the University of Brighton or University of Sussex, this studio is an ideal space to concentrate on your studios without having to worry about distractions.
Each studio is a large, modern apartment that comes with ample storage, en-suite bathroom, ¾ bed, desk space and a fitted kitchen. Plus, as a Hollingbury House resident you’ve have exclusive access to the shared social area by reception, including Xbox, 2 Smart TVs, kitchenette and private study room.
The next step up in studio living, this one bed apartment offers spacious student accommodation in Brighton and great lifestyle choice by separating your study area and bedroom. Perfect for a postgraduate student who wants to focus on their studies or undergraduate seeking a bit of privacy, you’ll enjoy the benefits of living in a self-contained flat with a modern en-suite bathroom.
Only a few minutes’ walk from the University of Brighton and just a short commute from the University of Sussex, Hollingbury House offers a great choice in student accommodation, modern facilities and a sociable student lifestyle that includes weekly events, termly parties and lots of freebies.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Tenancy Cancellation and Amendments Terms & Conditions :
Standard Terms and Conditions
1. All requests to cancel/replace tenancy must be received in writing with supporting evidence to the onsite teams no less than 14 days before the tenancy start date.
2. Applications will only be considered where the tenancy agreement has been signed by tenant and guarantor (where applicable).
3. Replacement tenants must meet our standard criteria and may be refused
4. Subletting your room is prohibited.
5. All offers are subject to availability, are not obliged to release you from your tenancy.
6. Any decision made by property provider is final and is not subject to appeal.
7. You cannot live on the property until the tenancy start date.
8. If you have signed a joint tenancy agreement, your co-tenant must also agree to the cancellation/amendment of the tenancy.
9. Any cashback or incentives will be cancelled with your tenancy, you will not be entitled to any full or part payout of these offers.
10. New or Replacements tenancies must be signed within 7 days of issue.
11. You will be required to repay any cashback that has been paid if you cancel or change your booking, this will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
12. A £50 administration charge will apply (7 day cooling off period & Special circumstances exempt).
13. All outstanding balances must be paid in full before you can be released from the tenancy.
14. If your request to cancel / amend is not approved, you will remain liable for the full tenancy agreement.
15. You will remain liable for the whole tenancy if you fail to inform us of your need to cancel after the tenancy start date.
16. Deposit refunds due will be refunded, minus deductions, no more than 30 days from the end of your tenancy.
17. The instalment due dates will remain unchanged.
18. All tenancies start on a Saturday unless stated otherwise on your tenancy agreement.
19. Standard cancellation policy will apply for requests received after the tenancy start date.
20. Normal check out inspection will apply, and any reinstatement costs will need to be paid prior to your move.
21. Reserves the right to amend or remove this offer without prior notice.
In addition to our standard terms and conditions the following apply
Cancel booking during ‘Cooling Off Period’
1. If you cancel within the 7-day cooling off period, we will not charge you and will return your deposit to you within 30 days of cancellation.
2. Once you receive confirmation you will no longer be liable for the contractual obligations set out in the Tenancy Agreement.
Cancel Booking After 7-Day cooling off period
1. If the replacement tenant is after your tenancy start date, we will release you from your obligations from the start date of the new tenancy.
2. You will be liable for any rent due, from your tenancy start date up to the new tenancy start date.
3. Your co-tenant must also meet the cancellation criteria and sign a new agreement within 7 days of your request to cancel or you will both be liable for the tenancy obligations.
4. If you fail to arrange a suitable replacement tenant, you will remain liable for the full agreement.
5. If you have occupied the room prior to the new tenant, normal check out inspection will apply, and any reinstatement costs will be retained from your deposit.
6. If your request to cancel is approved before your check in date with no supporting evidence or replacement tenant your full deposit will be withheld. Notice to cancel must be received in writing at least 7 days prior to your tenancy start date.
1. If you fail to obtain the required grades you are required to Email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your notification, including your UCAS notification confirming your grades.
2. If your UK Visa Application is denied you are required to Email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your Visa notification, including your Visa refusal documentation.
3. Deposit will be refunded, and booking cancelled providing your request and evidence is received within specified timescale.
4. Deposits will be retained in full if, you fail to provide suitable evidence within the specified timescales.
1. Supporting evidence must be in the form of an official government email or statement.
Tenancy Release – Special circumstances
1. Each request made under special circumstances will be reviewed on an individual case.
2. The request must be made by the tenant unless they are incapacitated in which case an application can be made by a parent/guardian or a person holding a recognised Power of Attorney.
3. Requests will not be considered if the account is in arrears, unless in extenuating circumstances detailed in our policy.
1. Any additional rent due for the semester must be paid in full before the move is completed. Your account will be adjusted to the new amount owed for future payments.
2. All room moves are subject to rent accounts being fully up to date.