Situated close to the popular student areas of Mutley Plain and North Hill and all their bars, pubs, shops and restaurants, Alexandra Works is a top choice for students in Plymouth. Both Plymouth University and Plymouth College of Art, and the city centre are approximately 15 minutes’ walk away. Alexandra Works is also popular with students studying at the Peninsular School of Medicine due to the excellent transport links to the campus. A recent refurbishment and a friendly environment, makes Alexandra Works a home from home whilst at university.
All our rooms have been designed to help you make the most of your time at university. They are ultra modern, and include lots of little luxuries like high-tech kitchens and beautiful bathrooms. All pictures are indicative as all rooms slightly vary.
Plymouth offers students the best of both worlds: a historic, vibrant port city with easy access to the beauty of Devon and Cornwall. But with a rejuvenated waterfront and the magnificent Plymouth-Hoe providing inspiring views of the bay, it will take some convincing to venture further afield.
119 Alexandra Road, Plymouth, PL4 7DU
Room size - 10.2m²
Bed - Single bed
Studying - Large desk and chair
Storage - Spacious wardrobe, Bedside table, Underbed storage, Bookshelves
Appliances - Microwave, toaster, kettle
Free Wi-Fi (up to 70Mb shared)
Free wired internet
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Our Guarantee to all International Students .
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Booking Information for 2020/21
We fully understand that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding the Covid-19 at the moment and possible consequent travel restrictions. If you book a room for September 2020 today, but are then disallowed from travelling to the UK due to the relevant Government travel restrictions, exclusively as a result of Covid-19 and therefore no longer require the room, you will be released from your booking – see below Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
• This guarantee is open to all international students applying for higher education in the UK for the 2020/21 academic year.
• If an applicant is disallowed from travelling to the UK exclusively as a result of Covid19, they need to provide evidence from either the UK Government or from the Government where you live confirming this advice (in English). This must be provided to the Host no later than 1st August 2020.
• On production of the relevant Government confirmation (in English), the applicant's booking will be cancelled in full, with a full refund of any 2020/21 rental payments made.
• All applicants wishing to take up this option need to contact the accommodation where they placed their booking directly in order to activate this Guarantee.
• Any applicants who do not provide evidence by the dates outlined above, will be held to their tenancy agreement and will be liable for all contractual charges.
• Email confirmation will be sent to all students that are accepted onto this guarantee once they have paid advance rent and confirmed their guarantor details where applicable.
• Please note in the case of dual occupancy both parties must be eligible for this guarantee in order for it to apply.
• Please note that if you cancel the room and rebook, the room may not be available, and the price may be revised in August and September 2020.
• These terms and conditions are correct as at 25th March 2020 but property provider reserves the right to change them or remove this guarantee at any time without prior notice.