King's Cross Residence
King’s Cross Residence is an excellent student accommodation that is located on Pentonville Street in London. It flaunts a mix of contemporary and rustic interiors that add to the charm of the place. It’s a spacious, well-lit building that is designed to keep students' comfort in mind. King’s Cross Residence London is situated in proximity to the local universities, helping you cut short the commute.
Every room at the King’s Cross Residence accommodation comes with a comfortable bed that will help you enjoy a good night’s sleep. For your privacy, we offer ensuite bathrooms with a sink and a walk-in shower. Wifi is available in every corner of the King’s Cross Residence student accommodation building, allowing you to take your work to a new spot every day. A gym that is fitted with the latest equipment is present within the premises and can be used to stay within your fitness goals. When you’re bored, head to the games room at the King’s Cross Residence London and challenge your friends to a game of pool or something else. It’s also a great way to get to know your neighbours! When you’re in the mood for some entertainment, the cinema is where you and your friends can relax by watching a movie or live streaming a match!
You won’t have to deal with a dirty pile of laundry lying around the room anymore since we offer in house laundry at King’s Cross Residence accommodation. There’s a large and spacious outdoor courtyard that makes the perfect hangout spot when you do not want to go outside. You can also have parties or get-togethers here!
Interested in knowing more about the services offered at King’s Cross Residence student accommodation? Get in touch! We would be happy to help you.
London, one of the most iconic cities in the world, is also the British capital. It’s a city that is loved for its history, culture, heritage and lifestyle. People from all around the country and world come here in hopes of a better future. With a cultural mix, it has evolved into a cosmopolitan city that offers an inviting environment. London is a global city that has the most international visitors than any other city in the world!
There’s so much to explore and do in London that is not possible to cover it in a few days alone. Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Hyde Park are some of the major attractions that are famous all around the world. Also, most of the museums and galleries across the city don’t have an entry fee, so make sure you visit as many as you can. Although it is as big a city can get, it is also connected to mother nature. There are plenty of large parks and open green spaces you can make use of when you want to clear your mind.
Bronze Studio rooms are approximately 16 SQM in size. These student rooms come with compact double beds, en suite bathrooms, study area and storage space. The 'plus' rooms have all been refurbished recently. Please note, the pictures are displaying a 'Plus' room. The rooms include a compact double bed, a desk, a chair, a wardrobe, a drawer unit and a pinboard. The en suite bathrooms contain a shower, toilet and sink. The private kitchenettes have a 2 ring hob, a microwave, a sink and a fridge with freezer compartment.
Penthouse level rooms are on floors 13 - 16.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
1. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence up to four weeks before the Start Date. In such case the Student shall be liable to made the Booking Fee and the Deposit Payment which shall become non-refundable and;
2. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence in the 4-week period immediately before the Start Date. In such case the Licensee shall remain liable to pay;
3. Prior to the Start Date the Licensee may, on receipt of notice from the British Embassy that the Licensee’s application for a visa to enable entry to the UK has been refused, cancel this Licence by notice in writing to the Licensor, provided that the Licensee also provides the Licensor with a copy of the letter from the British Embassy within 15 days of the date of issue. In such case the Licensor shall remain liable for payment of the Booking Fee.
4. The Licensor may cancel this Licence on notice in writing to the Licensee prior to the Start Date. In such case all fees previously paid under this Licence shall be repaid to the Licensee.
5. Licensee may cancel this Licence after the Start Date; Licensee shall be liable to pay;