King's Cross Residence
n the cultural heart of King’s Cross, it’s this modern student residence that has amazing views of London and its neighbours are some of the world’s most famous businesses, including Google. Ideally situated just minutes’ walk from King’s Cross St. Pancras station, the residents are within easy reach of all London universities. King’s Cross Student Residence is in Zone 1 and it’s a lovely area with a relaxed vibe and unrivalled transport links across the city, country and the rest of Europe via King’s Cross St Pancras station. Take advantage of the 6 tube lines, 14 bus routes and the Eurostar on your doorstep and live your future from there. It also has some fantastic areas around including quirky Camden Town, upmarket Regent’s Park, stylish Fitzrovia and creative Clerkenwell.
It's also local to many popular university campuses, including:
University College London (UCL) - 10 minutes via tube
Kings College London - 20 minutes via bus
City University London - 12 minutes via bus
University of Westminster - 16 minutes via tube
School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) - 14 minutes via bus
Bronze Studio rooms are approximately 16 SQM in size. These student rooms come with compact double beds, en suite bathrooms, study area and storage space. The 'plus' rooms have all been refurbished recently. Please note, the pictures are displaying a 'Plus' room. The rooms include a compact double bed, a desk, a chair, a wardrobe, a drawer unit and a pinboard. The en suite bathrooms contain a shower, toilet and sink. The private kitchenettes have a 2 ring hob, a microwave, a sink and a fridge with freezer compartment.
Penthouse level rooms are on floors 13 - 16.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
1. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence up to four weeks before the Start Date. In such case the Student shall be liable to made the Booking Fee and the Deposit Payment which shall become non-refundable and;
2. The Licensee may, by notice in writing to the Licensor cancel this Licence in the 4-week period immediately before the Start Date. In such case the Licensee shall remain liable to pay;
3. Prior to the Start Date the Licensee may, on receipt of notice from the British Embassy that the Licensee’s application for a visa to enable entry to the UK has been refused, cancel this Licence by notice in writing to the Licensor, provided that the Licensee also provides the Licensor with a copy of the letter from the British Embassy within 15 days of the date of issue. In such case the Licensor shall remain liable for payment of the Booking Fee.
4. The Licensor may cancel this Licence on notice in writing to the Licensee prior to the Start Date. In such case all fees previously paid under this Licence shall be repaid to the Licensee.
5. Licensee may cancel this Licence after the Start Date; Licensee shall be liable to pay;