West Hampstead is a diverse and culturally rich home to 347 students from over 39 countries across the globe. This unique student home away from home is conveniently located close to many major universities in the city. Here you will find 24/7 manned security, social spaces, a large courtyard, 24-hour gym, 200Mbps wifi and a one of a kind social calendar with events all year round. With us, you’ll live out your student years in the best way possible!
10 minutes tube ride to Oxford Street.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy :
1. Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days :
* Reserve your room care-free. We’ve got you covered. If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room. The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown
restrictions has been lifted or your University opens the course on campus.
* Students affected by Covid-19 restrictions will be able to take advantage of this policy, if you are either:
a. not allowed to leave your home country due to your home country government travel restrictions;
b. unable to enter the UK due to UK travel restrictions;
c. have a postponed Semester 1 course start date;
d. or your University switched to 100% e-learning for Semester 1.
2. Arriving after 90 days? We’re here for you.
* If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards.
* We understand this crisis has impacted many of you financially and we remain committed to supporting our students as much as we can during this time. Therefore, if you are affected by the 90+ days policy, you do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement. For any students facing financial hardship, we are here to listen and we will do everything we can to try and help. Please contact our team, they will carefully review each situation on a case by case basis.
3. No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
a. Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
b. Has your course been cancelled?
c. Have you not been able to get a visa?
d. Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
Not to worry, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
4. We match your new course date to your contract start date
* If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.
Blackburn Road, London, NW6 1RZ
Our Twin Ensuites are designed for living with a friend. They offer just the right balance of private and shared space. Each room is 25 metres, with two small double beds, study areas and a shared bathroom, kitchen and living area.
Our Classic Ensuites give you the privacy you need while still enjoying the company of other people. Each apartment accommodates 4 to 8 people with a shared kitchen with storage, dishwasher, dining area with a 4 to 8 seater dining table and a lounge area with sofas & large LCD TV. However, your Classic Ensuite is private with your own compact double bed and bedside table, study desk & chair, in-room safe, wardrobe and bathroom. We know these things are important to you.
Our Premium Ensuite rooms are spacious with 12.5 metres of space. We think we’re going to like it because they give you the perfect balance between privacy and sharing. You can enjoy your private bedroom with a compact double bed and bedside table, study & desk chair, in-room safe, wardrobe and ensuite bathroom while enjoying the community feeling in Nido’s shared kitchen with storage, dishwasher, dining area with with a 4 to 8 seater dining table, and a lounge area with sofas & large LCD TV.
Our Deluxe Ensuites are the right balance between space, privacy and sharing. They are 14 square metres in size and include and ensuite bathroom, compact double bed and bedside table study desk & chair, in-room safe and wardrobe. The Deluxe Ensuites are located throughout the 2nd and 6th floors and are in 4 to 8 person apartments with sharing kitchen with dishwasher, dining area with a 4 to 8 person dining table, and a lounge area with sofas & large LCD TV.
We think you’ll enjoy all the space that our Superior Ensuites have to give. Each ensuite is 25 square metres in size and include a small double bed, bedside table, study desk & chair, in-room safe, wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom. Our Superior Ensuites are located in our 4 to 8 person apartments with a shared kitchen with storage and dishwasher, dining area with a dining table and lounge area with sofas & large LCD TV.
Our Classic Studios give you the right balance between privacy and community. Each studio includes a compact double bed, bedside table, wardrobe, kitchenette, desk with ergonomic chair, 2-person dining table and ensuite bathroom. Plus, you have all the communal spaces at Nido West Hampstead to enjoy, from 24/7 gym to the courtyard.
Our Premium Studios are designed for you to have all the space you need. Each studio is 24 square metres and comes with a compact double bed, bedside table, wardrobe, desk & chair, 2-person dining table, kitchenette and ensuite bathroom. You have your own space and the quietness you need, but don’t forget, you can always go to the communal areas and join other people - we’re quite big on community here.
Our Deluxe Studios were designed to give you all the space you need for your things plus a little extra. Each studio is 31 square metres in size and are located on the 5th and 6th floors. They come with a compact bed with bedside table, wardrobe, desk & chair, ensuite bathroom with shower and a kitchenette with 2-person dining table. Plus, you have the communal spaces included during your stay, from an in-house gym to a cinema room.
Our Premium Plus Studios are great if you need some more liveable space. Each studio ranges from 22 to 26 square metres in size and are located on the 7th and 8th floors. They come with a compact bed with bedside table, wardrobe, desk & chair, ensuite bathroom with shower and a kitchenette with 2-person dining table. They were designed for you to enjoy your own privacy, but have the occasional friend over - we know that friendship is important to you.
If you have lots of things you need a big space and our Deluxe Plus Studios will be the right fit for you. They are the largest rooms at Nido West Hampstead and are 28 square metres in size and located on the top floors, 7th and 8th. Our studios include a compact bed with bedside table, wardrobe, desk & chair, ensuite bathroom with shower and a kitchenette with 2-person dining table.
Our Classic Plus Studios are located on the top floors of Nido. Each studio is 18 square metres in size and includes a compact double bed with bedside table, wardrobe, kitchenette, and ensuite bathroom. To add, you also have full access to a 24/7 in-house gym, cinema room, courtyard and more - we know these things are important to you.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.