Newly refurbished Haigh Court, is situated in Liverpool’s Hope Street Quarter, a beautiful Georgian district stretching from Liverpool Cathedral, to the Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral. The area offers a varied selection of restaurants, cafes and pubs and is walking distance to Liverpool’s Philharmonic Hall, Unity Theatre and Everyman Theatre. Live in a brilliant location plus enjoy all of the perks including 24hr CCTV & on-call security, superfast WiFi and a year around events calendar.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy :
1. Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days :
* Reserve your room care-free. We’ve got you covered. If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room. The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown
restrictions has been lifted or your University opens the course on campus.
* Students affected by Covid-19 restrictions will be able to take advantage of this policy, if you are either:
a. not allowed to leave your home country due to your home country government travel restrictions;
b. unable to enter the UK due to UK travel restrictions;
c. have a postponed Semester 1 course start date;
d. or your University switched to 100% e-learning for Semester 1.
2. Arriving after 90 days? We’re here for you.
* If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards.
* We understand this crisis has impacted many of you financially and we remain committed to supporting our students as much as we can during this time. Therefore, if you are affected by the 90+ days policy, you do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement. For any students facing financial hardship, we are here to listen and we will do everything we can to try and help. Please contact our team, they will carefully review each situation on a case by case basis.
3. No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
a. Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
b. Has your course been cancelled?
c. Have you not been able to get a visa?
d. Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
Not to worry, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
4. We match your new course date to your contract start date
* If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.
This lively city is the cultural capital and birthplace of The Beatles and a UNESCO world heritage site. The local area offers plenty of cafes, shops, music venues, bars and restaurants, as well as plenty of transport links making travel around the city effortless. Feel the buzz of the city centre and enjoy being minutes away from all universities and social attractions.
2 South Hunter Street, Liverpool, L1 9JG
Standard Ensuite Apartments access to a shared kitchen and living area; giving you the perfect balance of space to study hard, socialise & relax between 6 – 7 people.
Classic Ensuite Apartments range from 14 to 15.7 square metres. Accommodate 3 to 5 people and include a shared kitchen and living area.
Deluxe Ensuite is the perfect fit if you love plenty of space. This Deluxe Ensuite includes a private bedroom, bathroom, kitchen & living area. It gives you the perfect balance of space to study hard, relax & have friends over.
Premium 2 Bed Apartment allow you to live and enjoy your own private bedroom. In apartments include access to a shared bathroom, kitchen and living area; giving you the perfect balance of space to study hard, socialise & relax.
Premium Plus Apartments allow you to live with a friend and enjoy your own private bedroom & ensuite bathroom. Premium Plus Apartments suit 2 people and include a shared kitchen and living area. Each bedroom ranges from 14 to 16 square metres in size
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.