Hollingbury House balances a great central location with accommodation designed for the modern student. The all-inclusive fees include up to £7000 contents insurance. Hollingbury House offers secure and hassle-free living with secure access, 24/7 CCTV and friendly onsite management team. Make and meet friends in the social spaces and make use of the learning areas for collaborative study.
Choose from Standard En Suite, Standard Plus En Suite, Premium En Suite or Studio.
Located an easy stroll or cycle to the main University of Brighton Campus, Hollingbury House is also near to all transport links to University of Sussex and under an hour to central London.
10 minute walk to University of Brighton
15 minute walk to Brighton centre
10 minutes to Seafront
Easy access to transport links around Brighton and beyond
Live in brand new, contemporary student accommodation, just a short walk from the beach, campus and everything that Brighton has to offer.
Hollingbury House offers a range of room types designed to enhance our residents' university experience.
54 Hollingdean Road, Brighton, BN2 4AA
If you are looking from something a bit different or more private, then this option might be for you. This 3 bed house is outwith the main accommodation block with its own entrance and outdoor space. 3 rooms on the first floor enjoy plenty of storage, desk space and 3/4 beds. A social area on the ground floor provides a well appointed kitchen and dining area with a living room equipped with Smart TV and space for relaxing.
Our Standard En Suites offer a great balance between space and affordability for Brighton and University of Sussex students. The most sociable cluster size, ideal for friendly student experience with eight en suite rooms sharing the communal lounge and kitchen. The kitchen area is modern and well spec'd with everything you need for cooking and storing food. A dining space is ideal for eating with friends and the lounge area includes Smart TV and sofas all designed for comfort.
Rooms include wardrobe, storage, 3/4 bed, desk space and en suite shower room.
Our Standard Plus En suites are our mid-range en suite rooms. Clustered in groups of 7, they're a popular option for students looking for contemporary design and a sociable lifestyle.
Rooms include 3/4 bed, plenty of storage and your own desk space as well as a well-appointed en suite shower room. This choice combines the best of student living; your own private space and communal living for hanging out with friends.
A modern kitchen and living space with Smart TV and all mod cons. This communal space is designed for sharing and hanging with flatmates. This 6 flat cluster arrangement is a popular choice. All rooms include plenty of storage space, 3/4 bed, wardrobe and desk space as well as an en suite shower room. Stay connected with superfast WiFi in communal areas and your room.
This is our top of the range cluster flat offering from Hollingbury House. Enjoy chilling with flatmates in the communal kitchen and living space. Our Premium Plus En Suites balance having your own private space with social living. Each en suite includes desk space, storage, 3/4 bed as well as a modern shower room.
If you enjoy your own space then our lowest priced studio might be the choice for you. At over 14sqm, this studio has en suite shower room, 3/4 bed, plenty of storage space, a desk area and a fitted kitchen area.
Enjoy your own space for studying and relaxing. Our Standard Plus Studios include everything required for independent self-contained living. The studios have an en suite shower room, 3/4 bed, plenty of storage, desk area and a fitted kitchen area.
This is a great mid-range studio cost for the Brighton market.
At the higher end of the student accommodation Brighton market, this top of the range studio is a spacious self-contained choice. At 22sqm, our Premium Studios offer you private accommodation designed to the highest spec. With its own en suite shower room, this studio also contains fitted kitchen area, study and dining space as well as plenty of storage and a 3/4 bed.
A step up from a studio layout, our one bed flats offer apartment living with kitchen, bedroom and en suite bathroom. This might suit more mature students or those that want to enjoy the benefits of living in a self-contained flat. With plenty of storage and room for dining and studying, this is a high-end offer in the Brighton student market, offering more luxurious accommodation.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Tenancy Cancellation and Amendments Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions
1. All requests to cancel/replace tenancy must be received in writing with supporting evidence to the onsite teams no less than 14 days before the tenancy start date.
2. Applications will only be considered where the tenancy agreement has been signed by tenant and guarantor (where applicable).
3. Replacement tenants must meet our standard criteria and may be refused
4. Subletting your room is prohibited.
5. All offers are subject to availability, are not obliged to release you from your tenancy.
6. Any decision made by property provider is final and is not subject to appeal.
7. You cannot live on the property until the tenancy start date.
8. If you have signed a joint tenancy agreement, your co-tenant must also agree to the cancellation/amendment of the tenancy.
9. Any cashback or incentives will be cancelled with your tenancy, you will not be entitled to any full or part payout of these offers.
10. New or Replacements tenancies must be signed within 7 days of issue.
11. You will be required to repay any cashback that has been paid if you cancel or change your booking, this will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
12. A £50 administration charge will apply (7 day cooling off period & Special circumstances exempt).
13. All outstanding balances must be paid in full before you can be released from the tenancy.
14. If your request to cancel / amend is not approved, you will remain liable for the full tenancy agreement.
15. You will remain liable for the whole tenancy if you fail to inform us of your need to cancel after the tenancy start date.
16. Deposit refunds due will be refunded, minus deductions, no more than 30 days from the end of your tenancy.
17. The instalment due dates will remain unchanged.
18. All tenancies start on a Saturday unless stated otherwise on your tenancy agreement.
19. Standard cancellation policy will apply for requests received after the tenancy start date.
20. Normal check out inspection will apply, and any reinstatement costs will need to be paid prior to your move.
21. Reserves the right to amend or remove this offer without prior notice.
In addition to our standard terms and conditions the following apply
Cancel booking during ‘Cooling Off Period’
1. If you cancel within the 7-day cooling off period, we will not charge you and will return your deposit to you within 30 days of cancellation.
2. Once you receive confirmation you will no longer be liable for the contractual obligations set out in the Tenancy Agreement.
Cancel Booking After 7-Day cooling off period
1. If the replacement tenant is after your tenancy start date, we will release you from your obligations from the start date of the new tenancy.
2. You will be liable for any rent due, from your tenancy start date up to the new tenancy start date.
3. Your co-tenant must also meet the cancellation criteria and sign a new agreement within 7 days of your request to cancel or you will both be liable for the tenancy obligations.
4. If you fail to arrange a suitable replacement tenant, you will remain liable for the full agreement.
5. If you have occupied the room prior to the new tenant, normal check out inspection will apply, and any reinstatement costs will be retained from your deposit.
6. If your request to cancel is approved before your check in date with no supporting evidence or replacement tenant your full deposit will be withheld. Notice to cancel must be received in writing at least 7 days prior to your tenancy start date.
1. If you fail to obtain the required grades you are required to Email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your notification, including your UCAS notification confirming your grades.
2. If your UK Visa Application is denied you are required to Email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your Visa notification, including your Visa refusal documentation.
3. Deposit will be refunded, and booking cancelled providing your request and evidence is received within specified timescale.
4. Deposits will be retained in full if, you fail to provide suitable evidence within the specified timescales.
1. The deferral offer applies to new and existing customers who booked directly with Abodus Student Living and have signed their original tenancy agreement for the 2020/21 academic year on or before the 28th August 2020.
2. Once agreed, we will amend the new tenancy start date without penalties or additional costs, if your University or HEI has delayed your course learning start date due to COVID-19. Standard T&Cs apply for late payments.
3. To be eligible for this offer your tenancy agreement must be for 44 weeks, and check in no later than 31st October 2020.
4. Your learning date must be deferred by your University or HEI by at least 4 weeks due to COVID-19.
5. This offer does not apply to courses that initially start online.
6. The deferral offer is not available for every site.
7. The full term of your agreement will run, no refund will be due for any unused term of your tenancy.
8. To be eligible for this offer you must complete the web application form by the 20th August 2020, this form will be made available on our student portal from the 10th August 2020.
9. Once verified we will issue you a new tenancy agreement, this must be signed by tenant and guarantor (if applicable) within 72 hours of issue.
10. Applications received after midnight on the 20th August 2020 will not be considered for deferral.
11. Any tenancy approved for deferral will not be eligible for 14-day free self-isolate offer
12. Cashback payments for Liverpool and PGSV will be deferred and paid by the end of January 2021, additional cashback terms apply.
1. Supporting evidence must be in the form of an official government email or statement.
Tenancy Release – Special circumstances
1. Each request made under special circumstances will be reviewed on an individual case.
2. The request must be made by the tenant unless they are incapacitated in which case an application can be made by a parent/guardian or a person holding a recognised Power of Attorney.
3. Requests will not be considered if the account is in arrears, unless in extenuating circumstances detailed in our policy.
1. Any additional rent due for the semester must be paid in full before the move is completed. Your account will be adjusted to the new amount owed for future payments.
2. All room moves are subject to rent accounts being fully up to date.