Hollingbury House balances a great central location with accommodation designed for the modern student. The all-inclusive fees include up to £7000 contents insurance. Hollingbury House offers secure and hassle-free living with secure access, 24/7 CCTV and friendly onsite management team. Make and meet friends in the social spaces and make use of the learning areas for collaborative study.
Choose from Standard En Suite, Standard Plus En Suite, Premium En Suite or Studio.
Located an easy stroll or cycle to the main University of Brighton Campus, Hollingbury House is also near to all transport links to University of Sussex and under an hour to central London.
10 minute walk to University of Brighton
15 minute walk to Brighton centre
10 minutes to Seafront
Easy access to transport links around Brighton and beyond
Live in brand new, contemporary student accommodation, just a short walk from the beach, campus and everything that Brighton has to offer.
Hollingbury House offers a range of room types designed to enhance our residents' university experience.
54 Hollingdean Road, Brighton, BN2 4AA
Want a house share but with all the access to top facilities that only student accommodations offer? This is an opportunity to book a room in a private 3-bed house, which is outwith the main student accommodation block with its own entrance and outdoor space. Each of the 3 rooms are located on the first floor and have ¾ beds, desk space and plenty of storage. The ground floor contains a shared kitchen area and a living room equipped with Smart TV and space for relaxing.
Whether you’re a student of the University of Brighton or the University of Sussex, this 3-bed house is well located for easy access to the famous seafront and buzzing city centre.
Our Standard En-suites offer a great balance between space and affordability for both University of Brighton and University of Sussex students.
Hugely popular amongst freshers and early year students, standard en-suites are in 8-bed cluster flats which are ideal for communal living and a fun-filled student experience. The shared communal kitchen/diner is a modern, spacious area, perfect for hanging with your flatmates or studying in a different environment. Plus, you’ll love chilled nights in, in front of the complimentary Smart TV in the living room, streamed seamlessly from our superfast WiFi.
Each en-suite room is 14sq. metres and includes a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room.
Our Standard Plus En-suites are our mid-range en-suite rooms in cluster flats of 7 bedrooms. These rooms are perfect for seekers of social living, who want a good-sized room in a contemporary, new building. Perfect for students at both University of Brighton and University of Sussex, students love Hollingbury for its convenient location, great facilities and friendly customer service team.
Each en-suite room is 14sq. metres and has a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room. The cluster flat offers spacious communal living, with a shared kitchen/living area and a complimentary Smart TV.
Hugely popular amongst freshers and early year students, large standard en-suites are bigger than regular standard en-suites in 8-bed cluster flats which are ideal for communal living and a fun-filled student experience. The shared communal kitchen/diner is a modern, spacious area, perfect for hanging with your flatmates or studying in a different environment. Plus, you’ll love chilled nights in, in front of the complimentary Smart TV in the living room, streamed seamlessly from our superfast WiFi.
Each en-suite room is 14sq. metres and includes a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room.
If you want to live in a social, shared space booking a premium en-suite room in this 6-bed cluster flat may be the perfect choice for you. Hollingbury House is a popular choice amongst both University of Brighton and University of Sussex students for its excellent location, facilities, and friendly on-site team.
As spacious but private retreat from the shared living space, each en-suite room is 14sq. metres and has a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room. The cluster flat offers contemporary communal living, with a shared kitchen/living area and a complimentary Smart TV.
Our Premium Plus En-suite room is the top end of our cluster flat offering at Hollingbury House, a brilliantly located student accommodation for students studying at the University of Brighton or University of Sussex. In a 5-bed cluster flat, the Premium Plus is ideal for students looking for a bit more privacy and space to concentrate on their studies.
In this room you’ll have space to stretch out and enjoy all amenities a student could need: it is 14sq. metres and has a 3/4 bed, storage, wardrobe with full length mirror, desk space and en-suite shower room. As well as privacy, this accommodation offers plenty of opportunity for socialising in the shared living/dining area and enjoy the complimentary Smart TV with your flatmates.
Lowest Price Studio
The most affordable of all of Hollingbury House’s studio apartments, our Standard Studios are perfect for those seeking a Brighton student accommodation that’s both private and great value for money. With our 14sqm of space, this studio benefits for its own en-suite bathroom, ¾ bed, plenty of storage, desk space and a fitted kitchen area.
Perfect for students studying at both the University of Brighton and University of Sussex, Hollingbury House is an easy commute to campuses and means contemporary, hassle-free student accommodation is available to everyone. Plus, when you’re ready to take break from studying, the communal social area by reception will be a welcome retreat, and an opportunity to socialise with other students in the building.
This self-contained option is very limited at this price and we expect it to be booked quickly.
Spacious Studio for Self-Contained Living
An ideal location just a few minutes’ walk from the University of Brighton and a short commute to the University of Sussex, students looking for a mid-range studio apartment with great amenities need look no further.
This spacious studio offers room to study and relax, and benefits from a 3/4 bed, plenty of storage, desk area and a fitted kitchen area. Plus, all residents are welcome to make use of the shared communal space by reception including Xbox, 2 large Smart TVs, kitchenette, and private study room.
When it comes to Brighton student accommodation, there’s so much choice at Hollingbury House we’ll have a room to suit your need.
This is a great mid-range studio cost for the Brighton market.
At the top end of the Brighton student accommodation, this Premium Studio is a spacious 22sqm+ apartment that’s hugely popular with students who desire privacy, space and contemporary student living. If you’re a student at the University of Brighton or University of Sussex, this studio is an ideal space to concentrate on your studios without having to worry about distractions.
Each studio is a large, modern apartment that comes with ample storage, en-suite bathroom, ¾ bed, desk space and a fitted kitchen. Plus, as a Hollingbury House resident you’ve have exclusive access to the shared social area by reception, including Xbox, 2 Smart TVs, kitchenette and private study room.
The next step up in studio living, this one bed apartment offers spacious student accommodation in Brighton and great lifestyle choice by separating your study area and bedroom. Perfect for a postgraduate student who wants to focus on their studies or undergraduate seeking a bit of privacy, you’ll enjoy the benefits of living in a self-contained flat with a modern en-suite bathroom.
Only a few minutes’ walk from the University of Brighton and just a short commute from the University of Sussex, Hollingbury House offers a great choice in student accommodation, modern facilities and a sociable student lifestyle that includes weekly events, termly parties and lots of freebies.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.
Tenancy Cancellation and Amendments Terms & Conditions
Standard Terms and Conditions
1. All requests to cancel/replace tenancy must be received in writing with supporting evidence to the onsite teams no less than 14 days before the tenancy start date.
2. Applications will only be considered where the tenancy agreement has been signed by tenant and guarantor (where applicable).
3. Replacement tenants must meet our standard criteria and may be refused
4. Subletting your room is prohibited.
5. All offers are subject to availability, are not obliged to release you from your tenancy.
6. Any decision made by property provider is final and is not subject to appeal.
7. You cannot live on the property until the tenancy start date.
8. If you have signed a joint tenancy agreement, your co-tenant must also agree to the cancellation/amendment of the tenancy.
9. Any cashback or incentives will be cancelled with your tenancy, you will not be entitled to any full or part payout of these offers.
10. New or Replacements tenancies must be signed within 7 days of issue.
11. You will be required to repay any cashback that has been paid if you cancel or change your booking, this will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
12. A £50 administration charge will apply (7 day cooling off period & Special circumstances exempt).
13. All outstanding balances must be paid in full before you can be released from the tenancy.
14. If your request to cancel / amend is not approved, you will remain liable for the full tenancy agreement.
15. You will remain liable for the whole tenancy if you fail to inform us of your need to cancel after the tenancy start date.
16. Deposit refunds due will be refunded, minus deductions, no more than 30 days from the end of your tenancy.
17. The instalment due dates will remain unchanged.
18. All tenancies start on a Saturday unless stated otherwise on your tenancy agreement.
19. Standard cancellation policy will apply for requests received after the tenancy start date.
20. Normal check out inspection will apply, and any reinstatement costs will need to be paid prior to your move.
21. Reserves the right to amend or remove this offer without prior notice.
In addition to our standard terms and conditions the following apply
Cancel booking during ‘Cooling Off Period’
1. If you cancel within the 7-day cooling off period, we will not charge you and will return your deposit to you within 30 days of cancellation.
2. Once you receive confirmation you will no longer be liable for the contractual obligations set out in the Tenancy Agreement.
Cancel Booking After 7-Day cooling off period
1. If the replacement tenant is after your tenancy start date, we will release you from your obligations from the start date of the new tenancy.
2. You will be liable for any rent due, from your tenancy start date up to the new tenancy start date.
3. Your co-tenant must also meet the cancellation criteria and sign a new agreement within 7 days of your request to cancel or you will both be liable for the tenancy obligations.
4. If you fail to arrange a suitable replacement tenant, you will remain liable for the full agreement.
5. If you have occupied the room prior to the new tenant, normal check out inspection will apply, and any reinstatement costs will be retained from your deposit.
6. If your request to cancel is approved before your check in date with no supporting evidence or replacement tenant your full deposit will be withheld. Notice to cancel must be received in writing at least 7 days prior to your tenancy start date.
1. If you fail to obtain the required grades you are required to Email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your notification, including your UCAS notification confirming your grades.
2. If your UK Visa Application is denied you are required to Email the onsite team within 72 hours of you receiving your Visa notification, including your Visa refusal documentation.
3. Deposit will be refunded, and booking cancelled providing your request and evidence is received within specified timescale.
4. Deposits will be retained in full if, you fail to provide suitable evidence within the specified timescales.
1. The deferral offer applies to new and existing customers who booked directly with Abodus Student Living and have signed their original tenancy agreement for the 2020/21 academic year on or before the 28th August 2020.
2. Once agreed, we will amend the new tenancy start date without penalties or additional costs, if your University or HEI has delayed your course learning start date due to COVID-19. Standard T&Cs apply for late payments.
3. To be eligible for this offer your tenancy agreement must be for 44 weeks, and check in no later than 31st October 2020.
4. Your learning date must be deferred by your University or HEI by at least 4 weeks due to COVID-19.
5. This offer does not apply to courses that initially start online.
6. The deferral offer is not available for every site.
7. The full term of your agreement will run, no refund will be due for any unused term of your tenancy.
8. To be eligible for this offer you must complete the web application form by the 20th August 2020, this form will be made available on our student portal from the 10th August 2020.
9. Once verified we will issue you a new tenancy agreement, this must be signed by tenant and guarantor (if applicable) within 72 hours of issue.
10. Applications received after midnight on the 20th August 2020 will not be considered for deferral.
11. Any tenancy approved for deferral will not be eligible for 14-day free self-isolate offer
12. Cashback payments for Liverpool and PGSV will be deferred and paid by the end of January 2021, additional cashback terms apply.
1. Supporting evidence must be in the form of an official government email or statement.
Tenancy Release – Special circumstances
1. Each request made under special circumstances will be reviewed on an individual case.
2. The request must be made by the tenant unless they are incapacitated in which case an application can be made by a parent/guardian or a person holding a recognised Power of Attorney.
3. Requests will not be considered if the account is in arrears, unless in extenuating circumstances detailed in our policy.
1. Any additional rent due for the semester must be paid in full before the move is completed. Your account will be adjusted to the new amount owed for future payments.
2. All room moves are subject to rent accounts being fully up to date.