Haymarket is situated in the West End of Edinburgh offering plenty of boutique shops, bars, restaurants and cafes to enjoy. Just a short walk away, you’ll find a wealth of history, parks and culture in Edinburgh’s City Centre.
Set in the vibrant West End of Edinburgh, Haymarket is just minutes walk from the city centre and a stone’s throw from plenty of bars, shops and cafes. Named after it’s proximity to Haymarket Train Station, Haymarket is home to 168 UK and international students every year. Whether you go for a cosy studio space or choose to live with friends in an ensuite apartment, take advantage of our exceptional service, a new on-site gym.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy :
1. Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days :
* Reserve your room care-free. We’ve got you covered. If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room. The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown
restrictions has been lifted or your University opens the course on campus.
* Students affected by Covid-19 restrictions will be able to take advantage of this policy, if you are either:
a. not allowed to leave your home country due to your home country government travel restrictions;
b. unable to enter the UK due to UK travel restrictions;
c. have a postponed Semester 1 course start date;
d. or your University switched to 100% e-learning for Semester 1.
2. Arriving after 90 days? We’re here for you.
* If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards.
* We understand this crisis has impacted many of you financially and we remain committed to supporting our students as much as we can during this time. Therefore, if you are affected by the 90+ days policy, you do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement. For any students facing financial hardship, we are here to listen and we will do everything we can to try and help. Please contact our team, they will carefully review each situation on a case by case basis.
3. No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
a. Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
b. Has your course been cancelled?
c. Have you not been able to get a visa?
d. Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
Not to worry, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
4. We match your new course date to your contract start date
* If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.
Nido - Haymarket - Student Accommodation Edinburgh, Edinburgh, EH11 2EE
Our Classic Ensuites are the right balance between private and communal space. Here, you’ll have your privacy with your single bed, private ensuite bathroom, wardrobe, desk area and storage space while enjoying the communal places, such as a kitchen with a breakfast bar, and living area with 4-5 people.
Our Premium Ensuites are designed with optimal space for storage and having privacy. They are between 12 to 13 square metres in size and include a single bed, desk with ergonomic chair, wardrobe with hanging space and shelving, private ensuite bathroom and blackout curtains. Each Premium Ensuite is located within 4 to 5 person apartments that include a kitchen with a breakfast bar and a lounge area with sofas.
Our studios are ideal for having your own space. Each studio comes with your own beautifully fitted private ensuite bathroom, compact double bed, wardrobe storage and modern kitchenette. Classic Studios are 11 square metres in size.
Studios are ideal for having your own space. Each studio comes with your own beautifully fitted private ensuite bathroom, compact double bed, wardrobe storage and modern kitchenette. Standard Studios are just over 10 square metres in size. Perfect for those looking for a homely & cosy space!
Each Premium Studio includes a compact double bed with under-bed storage, closet, desk & chair, ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet plus kitchenette with storage, hob, microwave, fridge and conventional oven.
Deluxe Studios are located on the 2nd floor of Nido Haymarket and range in size from 16 to 18 square metres. Every studio comes fully-furnished and includes a compact double bed with under-bed storage, closet, desk & chair, ensuite bathroom with shower, sink and toilet plus kitchenette with storage, hob, microwave over, fridge and conventional oven.
Superior Studios include all of your home comforts such as a small double bed, in room storage space & a desk area. You also have an ensuite bathroom & a fully functional kitchenette. With our Superior Studios being our largest rooms at 19 – 22 square metres
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.