Nido Globe Works is our stylish new student accommodation building situated in the heart of Birmingham. Perfectly located, just a few minutes’ walk from both Aston University and Birmingham City University, this brand-new residence opens in September 2019.
All rooms come fully furnished, ready for you to move straight into. Choose from an ensuite room in a shared apartment or a studio room complete with kitchenette, all to yourself. Whichever you go for, make the most of student life in Birmingham with our packed events calendar and social spaces. Our common room will have a ping pong table and games area, a large TV and plenty of comfy seating for movie nights and big games. Our study room has plenty of plug sockets, big desks and comfy chairs, plus the super-fast Wifi is accessible wherever you are. Plus, if you’re into fitness, our in-house gym is open 24/7 so you can work out whenever you want to.
'Free Dual Occupancy' is now available in our studios.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy :
1. Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days :
* Reserve your room care-free. We’ve got you covered. If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room. The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown
restrictions has been lifted or your University opens the course on campus.
* Students affected by Covid-19 restrictions will be able to take advantage of this policy, if you are either:
a. not allowed to leave your home country due to your home country government travel restrictions;
b. unable to enter the UK due to UK travel restrictions;
c. have a postponed Semester 1 course start date;
d. or your University switched to 100% e-learning for Semester 1.
2. Arriving after 90 days? We’re here for you.
* If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards.
* We understand this crisis has impacted many of you financially and we remain committed to supporting our students as much as we can during this time. Therefore, if you are affected by the 90+ days policy, you do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement. For any students facing financial hardship, we are here to listen and we will do everything we can to try and help. Please contact our team, they will carefully review each situation on a case by case basis.
3. No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
a. Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
b. Has your course been cancelled?
c. Have you not been able to get a visa?
d. Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
Not to worry, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
4. We match your new course date to your contract start date
* If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.
* Book a premium studio for 51 weeks or 44 weeks and get £400 cash off or £200 cash off respectively.
20 Cliveland Street, Birmingham, B19 3SH
Our Standard Ensuite rooms are perfect for those looking for a modern, cost effective space on the ground and 1st floor of the residence. Each Standard Ensuite bedroom is 13-14 square metres and includes a small double bed, wardrobe, study desk and chair, and ensuite bathroom.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary.
Our Standard Studios were designed to give you all the space you need whilst at university. They can be found between the 1st floor all the way up to the 6th floor. Each studio is between 15 to 17 square metres and includes a double bed, flat-screen TV, a private kitchenette, a private ensuite bathroom, a wardrobe, and a study desk & chair with plenty of storage.
Classic Ensuite rooms are a popular choice for second year students looking to live with friends. Enjoy your own private bedroom and bathroom while sharing a living room and kitchen with 5, 6 or 7 friends. Our Classic Ensuite rooms can be found on the lower four floors, meaning you can enjoy views of Birmingham or be closer to the ground – your first group decision of many.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary.
Classic Plus Ensuite rooms give you the same ‘classic’ layout and space but with better views of the city from the 1st through to the 4th floor. Live with 4, 5, 6 or 7 friends while still enjoying the comforts of your own private bedroom and bathroom.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary.
Our Premium Ensuite rooms offer the best ensuite room views in the building. Enjoy the 5th floor views of beautiful Birmingham in these 5-person apartments. Our Premium Ensuite rooms range from 13 to 14 square metres, plus you’ll still be able to enjoy the social atmosphere of a shared living room and kitchen. With only several Premium Ensuite rooms available, they tend to get snapped-up quickly.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary.
Our Classic Studios are perfect for those looking for a cosy space (15-17 square metres to be precise). They are located on the first 3 floors of the building and include all your home comforts with a double bed, wardrobe, study desk & chair, plenty of storage, a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom. Everything you need to live your best Birmingham life.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary
Classic Plus Studios give you the same cosy 16-17 square metre space but with spanning views across Birmingham. Classic Plus Studios come with a double bed, wardrobe, study desk & chair, plenty of storage, a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom. With these views, it’s no wonder our Classic Plus Studios sell so quickly. We also have two larger (23 square metres) ground floor Classic Plus Studios available for students with disabilities.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary.
Premium Studios can be found on the 1st to the 6th floor of Globe Works. Each Premium Studio is 15-17 square metres and comes with a double bed, wardrobe, study desk & chair, plenty of storage space, a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom. There are also five larger (26-29 square metres) Premium Studios available for students with disabilities.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary.
Our Premium Plus Studios give you plenty of extra living space, ranging from 23 - 28 square metres. You’ll be based on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floors of Globe Works, enjoying beautiful views of the city. With just eight Premium Plus Studios in the building, make sure to book in advance before they go.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary.
Deluxe Studios are perfect for those looking for picturesque views across the city. Our Deluxe Studios are located on the top floors of Globe Works, select from Deluxe Studios on the 7th, 8th and 9th floors. These 15-16 square metre studios include all your home comforts such as a double bed, wardrobe, study desk & chair, plenty of storage space, a kitchenette and ensuite bathroom.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary.
Deluxe Plus Studios are some of the best rooms in the residence. Located at the top of the building you can enjoy great views across the city while getting over 19-20 square metres of liveable space. They are ideal for couples looking for a studio together. With just 3 Deluxe Plus Studios in the building, make sure to book in advance.This is an image of a similar Nido scheme. Final colours and layouts may vary.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.