10 minutes from University of Nottingham’s Jubilee Campus, Forster Street is well-located to be near shops and cafes. As this is a smaller accommodation block it means it’s perfect forstudents who are looking for access to all Nottingham has to offer but prefer a quieter place to live.
The apartments have been designed with students in mind with equal sized rooms, additional facilities, a lift and a modern place you can call home. Brand new high-spec communal space with a SMART TV with contemporary granite topped kitchen and built in dishwasher, washer/dryer and lots of storage space!
* Super-fast fibre broadband so your house is WiFi ready the day you move in.
* Bills Included (gas/electricity/water/TV licence)
* WEEKLY Cleaner Of All Communal Areas
* Free Contents Insurance Including Laptop Cover
* SMART TV In The Lounge.
* Wall Mounted TV’s In All Bedrooms
* Modern Furniture In All Bedrooms
* Shower Suites Inclusive Of Rain-Water Shower Heads.
160 Forster Street, Nottingham, NG7 3DD
Private room in 6 bed cluster, includes double bed and shared bathroom
Private room in 4 & 5 bed cluster, includes double bed and shared bathroom
Includes en-suite bathroom and double bed.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.