Two minutes from Coventry University, Arundel House will open it's doors to student in September 2020. Offering brand new studios and apartment, 200 Mbps WiFi, an on-site gym and plenty of social and study spaces are all standard here, with plenty more amenities including.
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy :
1. Flexible start dates. Arrive late, up until 90 days :
* Reserve your room care-free. We’ve got you covered. If you are unable to start your stay due to Covid-19 travel restrictions in the UK or your home country, you will not be charged for your unused room. The ‘free late arrival’ period (max. 90 days) will begin on your contract start date and will continue up until the date the relevant lockdown
restrictions has been lifted or your University opens the course on campus.
* Students affected by Covid-19 restrictions will be able to take advantage of this policy, if you are either:
a. not allowed to leave your home country due to your home country government travel restrictions;
b. unable to enter the UK due to UK travel restrictions;
c. have a postponed Semester 1 course start date;
d. or your University switched to 100% e-learning for Semester 1.
2. Arriving after 90 days? We’re here for you.
* If you are unable to start your stay any later than 90 days following your contract start date, you will not be charged for the first 90 days of your licence agreement. However, the original terms of your licence agreement will resume on the 91st day which means you will need to pay for your stay from that day onwards.
* We understand this crisis has impacted many of you financially and we remain committed to supporting our students as much as we can during this time. Therefore, if you are affected by the 90+ days policy, you do have the option to find a replacement to take over your licence agreement. For any students facing financial hardship, we are here to listen and we will do everything we can to try and help. Please contact our team, they will carefully review each situation on a case by case basis.
3. No place or visa? Don’t Pay!
a. Has your course changed to online learning for semester 1, 2, 3 or maybe even all 3?
b. Has your course been cancelled?
c. Have you not been able to get a visa?
d. Or perhaps didn’t get into Uni?
Not to worry, you will not be liable for any charges against your licence fees.
To be eligible for this policy you need to inform us in writing by the 17th August 2020 latest.
4. We match your new course date to your contract start date
* If your course is postponed from its official 20/21 start date, we will happily align the start date of your licence agreement with the new start date of your Uni course. All we need is written confirmation from yourself and an official notice from the University. Please note that this date is non-negotiable.
Whitefriars Lane, Coventry, CV1 2NA
Our Classic Ensuites give you the privacy you need while still enjoying the company of other people. Each apartment accommodates 4 to 6 people with a large kitchen with dining table and a lounge area with sofas and large LCD smart TV. However, your Classic Ensuite is 13 - 14 square metres with your own compact double bed, under bed storage and wardrobe, full length mirror, pinboard, desk & chair and ensuite bathroom. We know these things are important to you.
Our Classic Plus Ensuites are designed for you to feel a part of a community. The apartments are the right size for 4-6 people with a large kitchen with dining table and a lounge area with sofas and large LCD smart TV. The ensuites give you 13-15 square metres of privacy and includes a compact double bed, under bed storage and wardrobe, full length mirror, pinboard, desk & chair and ensuite bathroom. We think you’ll enjoy living here.
Standard Ensuite rooms are between 13 and 14m2 and are located on the ground, 1st and 2nd floors. Each room has a compact double bed, under bed storage and wardrobe, full-length mirror, pinboard, desk & chair and ensuite bathroom. We know these things are important to you. Your room is located within a shared apartment of 4 to 6 people, so you can have the best of both worlds, privacy when you want it and social spaces to enjoy too. Your large kitchen is equipped with a dining table and a lounge area, plus sofas and large LCD smart TV. Our Standard Ensuites are available for just 39-week or 43-week contracts, so if you’re spending your summer travelling, this might be the perfect room for you.
Do you need a guarantor?
Without a UK rental guarantor, most landlords and agents will require you to pay the full year's rent upfront. We have partnered with Housing Hand who can provide you with a certificate of rental guarantee.
* Please note that additional charges apply for this service.